3 c Peaches; Peeled And Sliced
1 c Blueberries; Fresh
1 c Sweet Cherries; Halved,
1 tb Lemon Juice; Fresh
1/4 c Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
1/2 c Granulated Sugar
3 tb Flour
1/8 ts Salt
1/4 ts Cinnamon
Pastry For A Two Pie Crust
1. In a large bowl mix together peaches, blueberries and cherries; sprinkle
with lemon juice.
2. Gently stir in brown sugar, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, flour, salt and
3. Line a 9″ pie plate with half of the pastry; trim overhang to 1″.
4. Turn fruit into pie. Roll out remaining pastry and cut into 3/4″ wide
5. Arrange strips over fruit in lattice fashion.
6. Fold strips under edge of pastry; make rim and flute edges.
7. Brush lattice crust with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
8. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake
45 to 60 minutes longer, until pastry is brown and fruit tender. Serve warm